Monday, February 3, 2014

Hitched

I love the combination of masculine with feminine. If you can get the two to work together, they can create a really cute baby of an outfit. I mixed together a masculine military jacket and a basic vneck T with an unexpected feminine earring and classic pump. 











Outfit of the Day OOTD
Jacket: BB Dakota couldn't find similar but this one is super cute and on sale
T-shirt: Forever 21 found here **Great basic--love their vneck tanks as well
Pants: JC Penney
Shoes: BCBG found here on sale **Would definitely recommend this shoe--bought it on a whim but have gotten so much use out of!

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with little black lace dress with sleeves .I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete