Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cargo

Day 33 of Summer

What's even harder than going to work in the summer, is finding work appropriate clothes that can withstand the heat. I've found that one trick is layering--if you are wearing multiple lightweight layers, you look more put together. When you are going sleeveless, strap length is key. No spaghetti straps in the office. Period. Skirt length is also important..obviously. I think if you don't feel a breeze, you're probably ok. 

Today was a scorcher. I love the sun and the heat, so I'm not complaining! I kept cool by going sleeveless under this vest. I love love this vest with the cargo accents and the feminine touch of the gems on the collar. I paired it with a high waisted black skirt and loaded on some jewelry.









Outfit of the Day // OOTD
Vest: JC Penney -- really cute options here and here ... or mix it up with a cute moto look here
Necklace & Ring: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

  1. Did you add those jewels to the vest yourself or did you buy it like that?

    ReplyDelete