Sunday, July 20, 2014

Flying High

Day 29 of Summer

There are so many fun things to do in the beautiful summer weather. This weekend at the lake my family and I did something I haven't done since I was a little girl--flew a kite! It was such a perfect way to spend a sunny, but very windy day.

My kite flying outfit included a black floral crop top and a black trumpet maxi skirt with a pair of suede booties. I would highly recommend this black maxi skirt--It is super comfortable and the pieced trumpet silhouette is very flattering. This crop top was a little goodie I picked up last minute which turned out to be really easy to wear--It is not so body hugging as some and was just long enough.









My adorable niece watching the kite and picking flowers--






Outfit of the Day OOTD  
Crop Top: Target -- Sold out, similar here and here
Skirt: Target -- find it here
Kite: c/o my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment