Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Black & Blue

Navy and black is one of my favorite combinations. It is so chic in so many ways and a great alternative to head-to-toe black. 

I've had this sweater dress in my closet for quite some time now and wanted to revive it in some way. Sometimes it is fun to just shop your own closet. I layered it with one of my black lace trimmed slips so that lace would just peek out the bottom of the dress hem. I put a black blouse underneath to give it a new collar. I added some more texture with a faux leather jacket and suede shoes. I like the cheekiness of the 'noir' clutch.
















Such a  gloomy day downtown!


OOTD Outfit of the Day
Jacket // Forever 21
similar here
Sweater Dress // Forever 21
similar here
Black Blouse // Forever 21
similar here
Shoes // Vince Camuto
 similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment