Saturday, May 24, 2014

Color Block

Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!

I am so excited for the long weekend and to share this new outfit I wore this week with you! This is one of those outfits I didn't think very hard about or put much effort into it when getting dressed, but ending up really liking how it turned out--especially since I do not wear a ton of color. I think the color blocking of this skirt is so fresh and unexpected. I mixed it with a faux, moto leather leather jacket to give it some edge and added a statement necklace for some interest.

Maxi skirts are a great wardrobe piece as they are so comfortable, yet dressy as I think they mimic evening wear. When you pair them with a heel for some height, they can be very flattering as they elongate your body.












Outfit of the Day / OOTD
Skirt: JC Penney
Jacket: Forever 21
Necklace: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment