Monday, January 5, 2015

Goodbye 2014, Bring It On 2015

Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had a fabulous start to the new year. I love celebrating New Year's--it is the start of a brand new moment in your life with a fresh, clean slate. You can reflect on the memories of 2014, and look forward to the new experiences of 2015.

So with the New Year in our midst, obviously it got me thinking about what my plans and goals are. To outsmart my 2016 self, I thought of multiples to better my odds of achievement of course.

1. Live Healthy. Physically, nutritionally, and emotionally. My plan is to exercise more and live a more active life overall. I want to eat healthier and live a more balanced, holistic life. And for the last one..stress less and always try my best to be more kind.

2. Work Harder. Make a solid plan and follow through.

3. Adventure. Travel, take chances, and be bold.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment